The goals of Performance Improvement Projects (PIPs) and Quality Improvement Projects (QIPs) are to:
• Improve health outcomes, member satisfaction, and identify best practices.
• Assess and improve clinical and administrative processes.
• Meet or exceed the quality-related requirements for CMS, MDH, DHS and NCQA.
• Collaborate on a targeted topic with other Managed Care Organizations.
• Implement interventions for improved health outcomes over a broad population of Medicare and/or Medicaid beneficiaries.
Improving Antidepressant Medication Management in the Senior Population (2016-2018) | Project Overview