- Follow the online credentialing process (preferred method) by visiting Minnesota Credentialing Collaborative (MCC)/ApplySmart. For issues with MCC/ApplySmart, please call their Customer Service line at 847-425-4616.
- Applications should be submitted at least three months prior to an individual practitioner's start date at a clinic.
- UCare uses a standard 90-day turnaround time and does not retrospectively apply effective dates.
- You can also submit your credentialing application via email to email@example.com.
Initial Credentialing Application
- For credentialing questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having difficulty downloading credentialing forms, please send an email to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If an application is incomplete, it will be returned and notification will be given through ApplySmart. The application will need to be resubmitted along with all missing information. The 90-day turnaround will start once a completed application is received from ApplySmart.
- When recredentialing is requested from UCare, applications should be submitted through Minnesota Credentialing Collaborative (MCC)/ApplySmart.
- You can also submit the Uniform Re-Credentialing Application at www.mncred.org. When recredentialing is requested from UCare, applications are required to be submitted through this website.
- If an individual practitioner’s recredentialing application is not submitted in the time allowed, the practitioner’s UCare participating network status will be administratively terminated. Once terminated, no claims will pay, and the practitioner will need to complete the initial credentialing process.