UCare Connect + Medicare (SNBC) (HMO D-SNP)
A Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan for Minnesota adults with Medical Assistance (Medicaid), Medicare and a certified disability.
Questions? Please call UCare at 612-676-3554 or 1-800-707-1711
(TTY: 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534), 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible to join UCare Connect + Medicare if you:
- Have a certified disability.
- Are at least age 18 and under age 65.
- Have Medical Assistance and Medicare Parts A and B.
- Live in the 62-county UCare Connect + Medicare service area.
See the map for the counties in the service area.
Current Members - Important 2020 Information
Search the 2020 UCare Connect + Medicare Formulary
2020 Prescription Drug (Part D) Information
2020 Evidence of Coverage (PDF)
2020 Annual Notice of Changes (PDF)
2020 Summary of Benefits (PDF)
2020 UCare Connect + Medicare Provider and Pharmacy Directories (PDF)
Plan Rating Information (PDF)
What you get with your UCare Connect + Medicare plan:
- One card for medical, dental and prescription drug coverage.
- One phone number to call for health plan questions.
- Free SilverSneakers® Fitness gym membership at all participating locations, visit SilverSneakers.com for more information.
- $25 reward for completing an annual exam.
- Up to $15 discount on Community Education classes and a Connect to Wellness kit for working out at home.
- Access to UCare Dental Connection, your one-stop shop for all your dental scheduling and coordination needs.
- Support from UCare's Keep Your Coverage program, which offers Medical Assistance renewal support for continuous coverage.
- Save up to $200 a month at participating grocery stores with Healthy Savings. Shop and save when you buy select healthy foods including milk, whole-grain bread, lean meat, eggs, yogurt, fruits, vegetables and more.
- Dental care aboard the UCare Mobile Dental Clinic when it’s in your area.
- The UCare 24/7 nurse line, so you know where to go when you’re not feeling well.
- Get rides to and from medical and dental appointments through our Health Ride service, if you qualify (rides to the fitness center are not covered).
Keep Your Coverage Program
As a UCare member, you may occasionally need to complete and return Minnesota Health Care Programs/Medical Assistance (MA) renewal forms sent to you by your county. Below are a few resources for completing your renewal.
- List of county phone numbers and addresses (external site) - Your county is a great place to start when you have Medical Assistance renewal questions.
- Disability Hub MN (external site) - Metropolitan Center for Independent Living offers up-to-date information about community resources related to people with disabilities, including housing and benefits referral, through the Disability Hub MN.
If you have any questions about keeping your UCare membership active, call us at 612-676-3438 or 1-855-307-6978, 8 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday, TTY: 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534.
Opt-in to Receive Non-Plan Information (online form)
Complete this form to receive updates about state or federal legislation, grassroots advocacy, community activities, and more.
Part D Coverage Determinations, Appeals, and Grievances
Find out how to make a complaint if you have concerns about your Part D coverage.
Medicare Complaint Form (external site)