Welcome to UCare Online Medicare meetings and meetups
If you’re looking to learn more about Medicare and Medicare plans, you’ve come to the right place. Our Medicare
- Choose to attend an Online UCare Medicare Basics meeting or an Online UCare Medicare Meetup. Medicare Basics meetings are for those who are new to Medicare and want to learn about the coverage provided by Medicare as well as when and how to enroll. UCare Medicare Meetups provide information on the different Medicare plan options offered by UCare.
- Find the date and time you want to attend and click
- See the map and list of locations at right and be sure to sign up for a meeting in the area where you live.
- Complete the registration form, including your name and email address, then click Submit.
- Check your email inbox for a registration confirmation message.
- You’ll receive email reminders a few days before your scheduled webinar. You can add the event to your calendar, or just click the Join button in the email when it’s time for your webinar to begin.
Note: Be sure to check your computer settings several minutes before the webinar begins. You may need to add a plug in or download an app to view the webinar.
Online UCare Medicare Meetups — learn about plans offered statewide
Online UCare Medicare Meetups
|Medicare Meetup||Wednesday, June 16, 9:30 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Thursday, June 24, 9:30 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Tuesday, July 6, 10:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Wednesday, July 7, 2:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Thursday, July 8, 9:30 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Tuesday, July 13, 2:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Wednesday, July 21, 9:30 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Thursday, July 22, 9:30 am||Register now|
Online EssentiaCare Meetups — learn about plans offered in 14 counties in partnership with Essentia Health
Online Medicare Basics
|Medicare Basics||Friday, June 11, 10:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Thursday, June 17, 6:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Tuesday, June 22, 6:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Thursday, July 1, 6:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Friday, July 9, 10:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Thursday, July 15, 6:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Tuesday, July 27, 6:00 pm||Register now|
What are the North, Metro and South regions?
Aitkin, Becker, Beltrami, Carlton, Cass, Clay, Clearwater, Cook, Crow Wing, Douglas, Grant, Hubbard, Itasca, Kanabec, Kittson, Koochiching, Lake, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Morrison, Norman, Otter Tail, Pennington, Pine, Polk, Red Lake, Roseau, St. Louis, Todd, Wadena, Wilkin
Anoka, Benton, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Mille Lacs, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Washington, Wright
Big Stone, Blue Earth, Brown, Chippewa, Cottonwood, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Jackson, Kandiyohi, Lac qui Parle, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, McLeod, Meeker, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Olmsted, Pipestone, Pope, Redwood, Renville, Rice, Rock, Sibley, Steele, Stevens, Swift, Traverse, Wabasha, Waseca, Watonwan, Winona, Yellow Medicine