UCare Advocate Choice and UCare Advocate Plus (HMO I-SNP)*
UCare and Genevive offer a health plan designed for you
UCare has teamed up with Genevive to offer a health plan specifically designed for Medicare-eligible adults living in a nursing home, assisted living or memory care facility.
Is UCare Advocate Choice or UCare Advocate Plus right for you?
- Have or qualify for Medicare Part A and Part B
- Live in a participating facility within the 14-county UCare Advocate service area
- Receive or qualify for long-term care (at least 90 days) in a nursing home, assisted living or memory care facility
UCare Advocate Choice and UCare Advocate Plus offer:
- Complete care focused on your unique medical, emotional and spiritual
- Primary care where you live — no need to travel to multiple locations for appointments
- Enhanced dental coverage, including a no-cost dental kit with an electric toothbrush
- Hearing aid allowance through UCare and TruHearing®
- No-cost routine eye exam and eyewear allowance
- Strong & Stable fall prevention kit
Important information for current members
- Search the Medicare Formulary (List of Covered Drugs)
- 2021 UCare Advocate Provider and Pharmacy Directory (PDF)
- 2021 UCare Advocate Choice and UCare Advocate Plus Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- 2021 UCare Advocate Choice Evidence of Coverage (PDF)
- 2021 UCare Advocate Plus Evidence of Coverage (PDF)
- Questions and Answers about Health Care Directives (PDF)
- UCare Advocate Choice and Advocate Plus Service Area Map (PDF)
Participating facilities are affiliated with these partner organizations (external links):
*UCare Advocate Choice and UCare Advocate Plus are HMO I-SNP plans with Medicare contracts.
Enrollment in UCare Advocate Choice and Advocate Plus depends on contract renewal.