Enroll in a UCare Medicare Group Plan
You have two options for enrollment:
Complete an enrollment form
and submit it online
- You'll need your Medicare number and an email address to get a validation code.
- Save your progress and finish the application later. Access your in-progress application through a link in the original validation email.
Then add comprehensive dental coverage:
online dental enrollment form
1-877-598-6574 toll free
8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week.
You must read this information before you enroll in Group UCare for Seniors or a UCare Medicare Group plan.
- UCare Minnesota is an HMO-POS plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in UCare Minnesota depends on contract renewal. UCare for Seniors is an HMO-POS plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in UCare for Seniors depends on contract renewal.
- Members must use plan providers for routine care except for emergency care, out-of-area renal dialysis/urgent care, (and in-area urgent care when the UCare Medicare Group Plans or Group UCare for Seniors network is temporarily unavailable), and Point-of-Service benefits. If you obtain care from out-of-network providers neither Medicare, UCare Medicare Group Plans or Group UCare for Seniors will be responsible for the costs.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
- This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
This information is available in alternate formats or languages. Please call 1-855-432-7027 toll free (TTY 1-800-688-2534 toll free) to request this information in other formats or languages