UCare Medicare Group Plans
UCare Medicare Group Plans are available to Medicare-eligible retirees and their Medicare-eligible dependents.
UCare Medicare Group Plans includes:
- 100% preventive care coverage.
- Full office visit coverage with copays.
- 100% hospitalization coverage (some groups have a copay per admission).
- Worldwide emergency coverage.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (also known as Medicare Part D). Prescription drugs are covered 100% after copays. Most UCare Medicare Group Plans include coverage through the Part D coverage gap.
Search the 2020 UCare Medicare Group Formulary
2020 Classic Choice Dental Overview (PDF)
2020 UCare Medicare Provider and Pharmacy Directories (PDF)
To request a bound copy of our Provider/Pharmacy Directory, please call Customer Services at the number on the back of your member ID card.
Plan Rating Information (PDF)
Am I eligible?
To become a UCare Medicare Group Plans member, you must:
- Have Medicare Part A and Part B (by age or disability).
- Not have end-stage renal disease (kidney failure).
- Be a retiree or spouse eligible for benefits through a former employer who offers the UCare Medicare Group plan.
- Live in the UCare Medicare Group Plans service area.
The service area includes the entire state of Minnesota and the following Wisconsin counties: Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Crawford, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Grant, Iowa, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Richland, Sauk, Sawyer, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Vernon and Washburn.
Medicare Claim Reimbursement Form
Use this form to be reimbursed for covered health care expenses.
Automatic Payment Form
Sign up to have your plan premium automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each month.
If you have questions, call
612-676-6900 or 1-877-598-6574 toll free
TTY: 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534 toll free
We are available from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week.
UCare Medicare Group Plans - Minnesota Public Employees Insurance Program (PEIP)
Note to Members
Group plan benefits and prices vary from group to group, so if you are a member and have questions about your particular Group contract, please call UCare Medicare Group Customer Services at 612-676-6840 or 1-877-447-4385 toll free. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Note to Retired Employees
If you are a retiree from one of the groups that offers UCare Medicare Group Plans, and you have questions or would like to receive a packet of materials about the plan, please call 612-676-6900 or 1-877-598-6574 toll free (TTY: 1-800-688-2534), or email email@example.com. We are available 8 am to 8 pm, daily.
Note to Employers and Brokers/Agents
If you would like information about how you could offer UCare Medicare Group Plans to your retirees, or for one of your clients, please call us at 612-676-6900 or 1-877-598-6574 toll free (TTY: 1-800-688-2534), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.