UCare Advisory Committees
Advisory committees are made up of members. Advisory committees meet a few times a year to discuss their health plan experience, give feedback on upcoming initiatives and share insights.
We also hold open comment time at each meeting. All UCare members and their caregivers are welcome to ask a question or share a comment during this time.
Open Comment Time
UCare members or their caregivers can participate in an advisory meeting open comment time by telephone, webinar, or in person. Members and caregivers can also submit a comment in advance to be shared at the meeting. You do not need to be a committee member to participate.
How to participate in open comment time:
- Contact UCare at least one week prior to meeting date
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 612-676-3578. TTY users call 612-676-6810.
- Email or leave a voice mail message with your:
- Member Name
- Member Number (for verification)
- Phone number or email address so we can contact you
- Plan/product name in which you are enrolled
- If you plan to participate by telephone, webinar, or in-person, or submit your comment to be read at the meeting.
- Special need accommodation: Please share your need and request
About one week before the meeting, we will contact all members who have let us know they plan to participate in open comment time. We will share a phone number or webinar link and other details with you.
If you have questions about how to participate in a committee, contact us at email@example.com or call 612-676-3578. TTY users call 612-676-6810.
2020 UCare advisory meeting schedule
Location: 500 Stinson Blvd NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- MinnesotaCare and Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP): March 12, July 30 and October 29
- Connect (SNBC) and Connect + Medicare (HMO D-SNP): May 28, September 10 and December 3 *The April 9 meeting has been tentatively scheduled for May 28
- Medicare: February 20, June 18 and September 24
Open comment time begins approximately 11-11:30 am.
Dates/times subject to change.